STATE BANK OF PATIALA
Bank established participant in the State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala (SBP) in 1917 by the late His Highness Bhupinder Singh, Maharaja of Patiala former state. SBP started its operations from one branch called "Chuck Fort," in Patiala. During the time of the establishment, the state-owned bank, known as the State Bank of Patiala. It was set up for the purpose of promoting agriculture, commerce and industry growth. It is noteworthy that the State Bank of Patiala operations radical change, when it was formed Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU) in 1948. During that time, the bank was reorganized and the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to control it.
State Bank has changed the name of Patiala, State Bank of Patiala in the April 1, 1960, when it became a project is wholly owned by the Government of Punjab. On that day, it became the average systolic blood a subsidiary of the State Bank of India Company in pressure (FDA). Since renamed, the average systolic blood pressure significantly grown in terms of size and volume of business. It is now one of the leading banks of India. It was another milestone in the history of the average systolic blood pressure computerize all its branches in the January 24 2003. With this development, it became the first bank that fully computerized public sector in India
MD: Shri. S. A. Ramesh Rangan,