Table Of Contents
Belk is a department store company which has its own store branded credit card called the Belk Credit Card. The Belk Credit Card is for those who are regular customers of Belk and their partners. Every Belk Credit Card holder gets a fifteen percent discount when shopping for clothes, shoes as well as other unisex clothing from Belk department stores and their partners.
Belk departmental stores have launched the Belk Credit Card in association with Synchrony Bank who are famous for their Mysynchrony cards. The Belk Credit Card has the same convenience while doing tasks like online shopping and store payments as the Mysynchrony cards by Synchrony Bank.
In this Belk Credit Card review, we are going to discuss different advantages as well as disadvantages of owning the Belk Credit Card so read on to know more about it.
Belk Credit Card Review 💳
The Belk Credit Card, as mentioned earlier is a store branded credit card provided by Belk in association with Synchrony Bank. The Belk Credit Card comes with lots of rewards and benefits that the users can make use of. Since it is a store branded credit card, the user of the Belk Credit Card does not have to pay any annual fees, this, along with a good reward points system makes Belk Credit Cards an ideal choice for customers who like to shop at Belk online as well as offline stores.
The Belk Credit Card comes with a high annual percentage rate (APR) which is 25.49%. It is a high APR but we can see high APR rates in most of the store branded credit cards. One more thing worth mentioning is that the Belk Credit Card requires the users to have a pretty high credit score for them to get approved. This is why you should not apply for the Belk Credit Card if you have a credit score that is below 680.
As we can see with most store branded credit cards, Belk Credit Cards come in two varieties that are the basic store branded version and other is the Mastercard version. The Mastercard version of the Belk Credit Cards has network benefits as they are a part of a large network, Mastercard which is accepted by almost every vendor in the country. Also, if you own a Belk Mastercard, you are entitled to get additional 2% reward when you shop for groceries and gasoline and 1% reward when you shop for anything else using the Belk Mastercard.
Also Check Merrick Bank Credit Card 💳 Reviews
Benefits & Rewards
Some of the benefits and rewards of owning a Belk Credit Card are as follows:-
- Every day, the first purchase you make using the Belk Credit card will get a discount of 15 to 20 percent.
- You earn three credit points for every dollar spent using the Belk Credit Card at Belk departmental stores or on the Belk website.
- If you own the higher tier Belk Premier Rewards card, then you will get 4 points instead of the regular 3 points for each dollar worth of purchase a the Belk website or the Belk department stores.
- Similarly, if you own the highest tier Belk Elite Rewards card then you get a whopping 5 credit points for every dollar spent at the Belk website or at the Belk department stores.
- If you have MasterCard then you will receive two points for each dollar spent on Grocery or Fuel anywhere, if you make any other purchase other than grocery or fuel then you will get one point for each dollar spent.
- Once you have accumulated a thousand points in your Belk Credit Card, you can exchange those points for 10 USD worth of Belk Reward Dollars.
- Beside Belk Points, you have a lot more opportunities to save using the Belk Credit Card. By owning a Belk Credit Card, you will get access to twenty savings events per year that are exclusive for Belk cardholders.
- A Belk Credit Card will help you to get early access to any promotional events or other events that happen at your nearby Belk department store.
Some of the Pros of the Belk Credit Card include:-
✅ Lots of reward points, as well as bonuses, are available for Belk Credit Card holders at Belk online stores as well as offline department stores.
✅ There are generous rewards available for people who like to spend heavily while shopping.
✅ If you opt for the Belk Mastercard, you can use your Belk Mastercard at almost every vendor that accepts cards.
✅ Belk Credit Cards give a high reward to credit ratio for their customers.
Some of the Cons of the Belk Credit Card are:-
❌ Belk Credit Cards come with an advanced tier similar to most store branded credit cards. However, the advanced tier of Belk Credit Cards does not have any significant advantages over the basic cards.
❌ To apply for the Belk Credit Card, you need to have a high credit score. It is recommended that you apply for the Belk Credit Card only if you have at least a credit score of 680.
❌ The Belk Credit Card does not benefit people who are not regular customers of Belk and do not make a lot of purchases at Belk’s online or offline stores.
The Belk Credit card is a typical store branded card that can be rewarding for people who are regular shoppers at Belk. It has a high APR which can be seen with other store branded cards as well. Belk Credit Card also comes in a Mastercard version that can be used anywhere you like and comes with extra rewards for customers while shopping for grocery and fuel. All in all, the Belk Credit Cards are very much beneficial for people who are regular customers of Belk and its partners and who spend heavily at Belk.
Belk Credit Card Login
Belk Credit Card comes with an online portal using which you can track your Belk reward points, credit card spending and more details online. It is a must have feature for credit cards nowadays as everything can be done online and you do not have to go to an offline store to get information about your Belk Credit Card. Moreover, using the online portal provided by Belk, you can also pay your Belk Credit Card bill online and you don’t have to mail a cheque or visit a Belk store to make your payment.
Here are the steps you need to follow to log in to your Belk account:-
- First, open your web browser and go to belk.com which is the official website of Belk.
- Here, on the top right corner, click on sign in.
- Now, enter the email and password for your Belk account and click on the button that says sign in.
Now, you will be successfully logged in to your Belk account.
Get access Of your Target Credit Card ↗️ target red card login.
Belk Credit Card Payment
You can pay your Belk Credit Card bills in multiple ways. You can go through the old school method and mail in a cheque to the offices of Belk or you could just pay the Belk Credit Card bill online. Paying your credit card bill online is more beneficial as it allows you to make the payment even on the very last due date of bill payment without any late fees. Here is how you can pay Belk Credit Card bill online:-
- First, log in to the Belk website using the instructions in the previous section.
- Now, you can go to the payment page and select the option of auto debit so that Belk will automatically withdraw the bill from your bank account.
- You will now have to approve the auto deduction of the credit card bill from your bank’s end.
Alternatively, you can also pay your credit card bill by placing a call to Belk customer care or you can go to your nearest Belk outlet to pay Belk credit card bill.
How to Apply for Belk Credit Card
Belk Credit Card is a good option for people who like to shop often at Belk stores. If you want to apply for a Belk Credit Card, you can follow these steps:-
- First, open your browser and go to Belk’s homepage (belk.com).
- On the homepage, click on the button that says “Apply Now”.
- Now, you will have to enter your personal details including your Name, Address, Phone Number, Email, Income, etc.
- After you have entered your personal details, you will have to provide verification for the details and enter the delivery address of the Belk Credit Card. You will also be asked for your DOB as well as SSN.
- Now, go through the terms of the Belk Credit Card and if you agree, click on agree and continue.
Now, your application of Belk Credit Card will be submitted successfully. If your application is accepted, you will receive an email as well as the Belk Credit Card in your mail.
Apply for Capital One Credit Card
Belk Credit Card Customer Service Details
If you need any assistance with your Belk Credit Card, please call Belk Credit Customer Service at 1-800-669-6550. Agents are available Monday-Saturday, 8:30am – 7:00pm ET.
You can also email ✉️ Belk Customer Service at email@example.com.
Q1. What is the APR of Belk Credit Card?
A1.The annual percentage rate (APR) charged by Belk Credit Card is 25.49%. Besides the APR, you do not have to any annual fees or make an initial security deposit.
Q2. Whom is Belk Credit Card suitable for?
A2. The Belk Credit Card is suitable for regular customers of Belk. If you are a heavy shopper and you visit Belk department stores or the Belk online stores frequently, you should go for the Belk Credit Card.
Q3. What is the minimum credit score required to apply for a Belk Credit Card?
A3. To apply for the Belk Credit Card, you need to have a high credit score. It is recommended that you apply for the Belk Credit Card only if you have at least a credit score of 680.