Table Of Contents
- 2 What Information Do We Collect?
- 2.0.1 1. Personal Information You Choose to Provide
- 2.0.2 2. Website Use Information
- 2.0.3 How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
- 2.0.4 What Are Cookies?
- 2.0.5 How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
- 2.0.6 Sharing and Selling Information
- 2.0.7 What About Other Websites Linked to Our Website?
- 2.0.8 Policy Modifications
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with this website. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our website. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices, and our customers’ needs.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit this website you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our website.
1. Personal Information You Choose to Provide
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
2. Website Use Information
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and web server log files to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Generally speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to monitor the use of the service, our marketing and promotional efforts and improve our content and service offerings, and customize our website’s content, layout, services, and for other lawful purposes. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis. Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at the link provided on our contact page.
What Are Cookies?
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
Sharing and Selling Information
We do not share, sell, lend, or lease any of the information that uniquely identifies a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone – except to the extent, It is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
What About Other Websites Linked to Our Website?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website or the information or content contained therein. Often links to other websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Please note we are not owned or operated by the companies mentioned on this site. We acknowledge that the products, company names, and logos mentioned on this site are trademarks of their respected owners. This website is a resource containing details and price comparison information to help consumers make a purchase and promote affiliate sales. We reserve the right to edit, modify, delete, or add any information shown on this website. This includes any comments, reviews, posts, pages, and images shown on this website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not use this website for any fraudulent, false, deceptive, misleading, or illegal activity.